Thursday, August 27, 2009

A good book should leave you... slightly exhausted at the end. You live several lives while reading it. ~William Styron











I just finished this book, which was AWESOME! I highly recommend it...


Now I am on to The Beekeepers Apprentice.... which has been great so far, thanks Tanisha for bringing me back to reading! I had some bad picks this year which left me closing the book halfway through, a first for me. Now I am hooked to reading again after finishing These is my Words...I missed how it can take you away from things for a while...(p.s.I am completely happy, I don't necessarily need to be "taken away" but its fun none the less!)


1 comment:

The Sommer Family said...

OH MY GOSH! I just got done reading These is my word, also! So....have you read the other two that go with it??? Sara's Quilt and The Star Garden! So good! I really loved them and I am not a huge reader. Hi by the way! Found you on Kimmy's blog!!!