that sucks. you going to send them back or suffer through? I found a pair of shoes I loved and they were only in a 7 1/2 and I wear an 8. I bought them and shove my feet into them and just suffer. I just make sure that I am not going anywhere where I have to walk alot. Take a picture..i wanna see the shoes.
Oh I am super excited that you got a blog! I will add you to my blogging list...yay! Don't worry I found a cute wig for maycie so she looks like a girl....ahhhh finally a week without hair was tough for me. CALL ME I MISS U!
That bites. Sorry to hear. What are you going to do, send or back or stick with them? My vote, send it back, it will pay in the end. I want to see them.
Sorry Kim and Em, I really didn't even know I had comments until well...today! I returned them and got the money back =(. They were a smokin deal though...like 65% off! I will never find that again and I should have ordered the 8.5 I knew it the whole time! But 8.5 just seems too big so I was prideful and thought I could fit into an 8, which usually I can, no go this time!
4 comments:
that sucks. you going to send them back or suffer through? I found a pair of shoes I loved and they were only in a 7 1/2 and I wear an 8. I bought them and shove my feet into them and just suffer. I just make sure that I am not going anywhere where I have to walk alot. Take a picture..i wanna see the shoes.
Oh I am super excited that you got a blog! I will add you to my blogging list...yay! Don't worry I found a cute wig for maycie so she looks like a girl....ahhhh finally a week without hair was tough for me. CALL ME I MISS U!
That bites. Sorry to hear. What are you going to do, send or back or stick with them? My vote, send it back, it will pay in the end. I want to see them.
Sorry Kim and Em, I really didn't even know I had comments until well...today! I returned them and got the money back =(. They were a smokin deal though...like 65% off! I will never find that again and I should have ordered the 8.5 I knew it the whole time! But 8.5 just seems too big so I was prideful and thought I could fit into an 8, which usually I can, no go this time!
Post a Comment