Tuesday, November 17, 2009

RIP blogs

I decided that I am over this blogging business... why blog when you have facebook? I end up loading all the same pictures plus I have to actually keep up with everyone and write at least a paragraph per entry...and I am not that creative. This is why I don't even write in a journal, I bore myself!
AND since we never take pics of anything, I had to borrow my BF's camera b/c of course we forgot ours AGAIN! We went to California to visit my family for an extended weekend which was great because we got to meet up with Jen my SIL (sister in law, in SF for a conference) for lunch, then we headed to the Bears/49ers game, which was a blast! Good thing my team won otherwise I may be chirping a different tune. Friday Mike made a trip to LA for a little interview and a nice day to himself...in a car, while my mom and I were busy getting facials from Tricia at her new salon! What a treat! Saturday I stayed busy with Kelly doing some wedding dress shopping, I think it was somewhat successful and am so thankful I don't have to go through that again!Good luck Kell!! And of course Sunday we did a little church, a lot of eating & visiting with family. Here's the proof... of the football game, we didn't have a camera for anything else. Don't worry that you can't even see my face and my cute 49ers t-shirt(it was freezing, gotta love The Stick).



No comments: