

I really really tried to hold out but the comfort level was slipping by 3:00 at my office; so my bf and mom MADE me try them on AND to my surprise they were actually cute! And oh so COMFY! New milestone in life...HELLO MATERNITY PANTS!
We had a great weekend in San Jo, of course no documentation cuz we forgot our camera, AGAIN! (I promise once the kid comes I will be better). Perfect weather, great company and good shopping makes for a great Memorial Weekend!


2 comments:
We tried to convince you to move here, but I guess we failed seeing how you went back to Utah! haha, we had so much fun hanging out with you two! Miss you both tons!
I'm so glad that you will be nice and comfy now! If I would have known 3 pregnancys ago that maternity pants weren't so bad I totally would have bought some sooner! Hope all is well!
Post a Comment