Monday, December 6, 2010

blessing day




Cy was blessed last week, Mike did an awesome job! I even CRIED, that is HUGE! We were blessed to have ALL of Mike's family in town for the weekend along with my bro and parents. Cy was surrounded by his Papa Tom, uncles and close friends in the circle, man is he loved! I am so thankful for the priesthood and for Mike's blessing to our little guy, he is lucky to have such a great dad. (don't let the picture fool you, altough it may look like a dress it actually is not. It's a blanket. We realized later it looked like a dress, I think that is why he started crying everytime we put it on-haha).

3 comments:

kim west said...

do you hate me? I have had "write Karina an email" on my list of things to do since...well you know how long I have slacked! your boy is cute. when I first saw the picture I totally thought...I thought karina had a boy. Hey I put my boy in a dress one time.He was so cute! I love you! don't hate me! I'VE GOT TO COME VISIT AND SEE THAT BABY! I think I should be his fairy godmother!

Leslee said...

I totally saw that first picture and thought "Hmmm, I never would have guessed Karina to be the type to put her boy in a blessing dress." Ha Ha. We should get together sometime before you come back!

Karina Muraski said...

I know, I don't know what were thinking! We didn't love the outfit but it for sure was not a dress. Plus that darn blanket has a silk side too, ugh!
kimbo-i don't hate you! i officially declare you his fairy godmother