Thursday, February 17, 2011

Yum!





I have a satisfied little boy this week, that's right he started rice cereal and is LOVING IT! If he had it his way he would bag the spoon and lick the whole bowl. Several dive bomb attempts were made to the bowl, guess we need to work on some table manners!

2 comments:

Susan said...

He is so DANG cute! I miss you guys. Jackson keeps telling me that he gave is bibi to baby Sy.

Karina Muraski said...

that is so funny! we should play tricks on him.... I'll mail pictures of Cy with the exact bibi he has and tell him his bibi is in California now! We miss you guys, this ward is ehh ok. Not feeling like I totally want to dive right in, hopefully we can keep a low profile for awhile. I am sure their primary presentations won't compare!