I'll let the pictures do the talking.... in no paticular order.
We visited our good friends the Halls. Cy LOVES LOVES these girls! Ashely & Summer
He loves this girl even more! Grace rocking Cy...
Too bad he isn't loved huh?! We just love this family and wish we lived closer to them!
Of course he played with his buddy, Sean. These two are so cute together! Another family we wish we lived closer to.
The week after we were off to Branson, Missouri for our inagural Muraski Reunion!
Mike and Cy at the airport
A very excited Southwest passenger. He really seems to love planes. He starts kicking and squeeling everytime we board.
We were very excited to see cousins! Cy and Rose expressing their love =)
Papa Tom giving bear hugs
Don't let this picture fool you- he loved being on the boat, letting the wind blow thru his hair! The lifejacket, not so much.
The Arch... it was so dreadfully hot and humid the last couple days in St. Louis! Oh man, I thought I was going to die. But it was so cool to be on the Mississippi River, I couldn't help but think of Tom Sawyer...
Us sweating to death after walking to the ballpark from our hotel... but at least we got a picture of all 3 of us!
The week after that we headed to San Diego for my cousins wedding, it was lovely and fun to hang with everyone! The beautiful bride, Brielle.
The love smitten groom, oh my!

At the reception...


1 comment:
It's about time! I almost didn't believe it when I saw that you had posted on my news feed. So good to see little Cy! He's seriously the cutest, studliest, little baby. I've got to see him (and you) the next time you're in town. Come soon!
Post a Comment