Thursday, January 19, 2012

Catch up

It's been awhile, a really long while. Cy is 15 months and is so fun! His favorites as of late

1. asking for cheerios as soon as he wakes up
2. dancing and spinning in circles
3. being outside
4. grabbing our finger and pulling us where ever he wants us to go
5. vaccuuming and sweeping
6. giving 'loves' to the dog
7. bananas
8. charming strangers until they make eye contact
9. wrinking his nose when they do make eye contact, so cute btw.
10.asking for food (by approaching with an open mouth) from anyone and everyone around who is actually eating food.





On Novemeber 1, I re-joined the working class and started a new job at Stanford, School of Medicine. I am supporting a "famous" plastic surgeon in his clincical and research work. I missed being in the medical world while I took my hiatus and am glad I am back. It's been good to be on a structured routine but of course I miss hanging out with the little man. But, he is in good loving hands all day at my parents house. In fact, I think he likes it there more than at home. I have to remember that is totally normal (right?). Pretty sure most kids love being at their grandparents house. I never had that growing up but always wanted it-so I am glad Cy can enjoy his time there.

No comments: