Mike.Karina.Cy
Oh Karina! He is getting so big! I LOVE his eyes, so blue. He is going to be a babe magnet one of these days, not as if he isn't already!
Karina, Cy is seriously THE MAN! Oh my heck, he is stinkin cute!
Awww... you guys are so cute! I love his little tie. Adorable!!!
I just love the little man! Hopefully his friend will be here soon so they can start to be besties.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh Karina! He is getting so big! I LOVE his eyes, so blue. He is going to be a babe magnet one of these days, not as if he isn't already!
Karina, Cy is seriously THE MAN! Oh my heck, he is stinkin cute!
Awww... you guys are so cute! I love his little tie. Adorable!!!
I just love the little man! Hopefully his friend will be here soon so they can start to be besties.
Post a Comment