Wednesday, April 6, 2011

six months!

Today is Cy's half birthday! He is 6 months and I just CAN'T BELIEVE IT! It seems like just yesterday when I was waddling into Baby Gap looking at all the 6-12 months clothes thinking it was SO far away!
I love this little guy more than I thought possible. Everyday he is learning something new, getting into more and plain just keeping me on my toes!






We had a little "photo shoot" in his room this morning in honor of his 6 months on this great big Earth, he is such a HAM...muah!

2 comments:

Leslee said...

For cute! He looks even more like Mike the older he gets. Love the hat. I miss talking to you twice a week!

Adam and Jessica said...

We love this little guy! Such a happy boy (most of the time =)). Happy half B-Day Cy-Cy! We love you!