This week Kelly and I took Cy to see the Easter bunny. We were cruising the mall and noticed there was no line; unlike Christmas where it was a 3 hour wait! We decided to take advantage of the moment. I don't think Cy was prepared to be thrown on a big white furry bunny's lap. He sat for a second, looked around confused then looked up at our furry friend wondering where the heck he was! It was sooo funny. We captured it with our cell. The real photos were pretty boring. He just stared at the camera with absolutely zero expression on his face.

This week he has also learned to start taking on some new adventures in his crib,this is how I found him today. I think it's time to lower the mattress.
2 comments:
Awww... he's so cute! He's getting so big!!
He is getting big. I love the fan in front of the easter bunny. Hope you had a great easter. We need to catch up. XOXO
Post a Comment